Monday, January 30, 2017

Soft and Sweet

My card today gives a soft and sweet vibe, but since it's Monday I'm feeling hard and cranky...lol. Maybe I need more coffee?
Despite having the Monday blues, I had a lovely weekend of quiet cardmaking and put together a card for the current Color Throwdown challenge.

I did some light ink blending right on the card base, and then paper pieced the sparkly silver Double Scallop Garland from Reverse Confetti across the width of the card. The sentiment and pink dots were stamped right on the card base, and Diamond Stickles were added to a few of the dots.

Here's a look at the colour inspiration I used:


Thanks for stopping in! Enjoy your day...I'm going to have another coffee and I'm determined to make Monday marvellous!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!