Saturday, January 28, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #41

Valentine's Day is drawing nearer and I have another card for the occasion using this week's inspiration from the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge. Look at those candles! I'm pretty sure a crafter made them...twine and die cut felt hearts?! :)


I have another card using the Textured Rhapsody stencil from Memory Box. You can see my card from earlier this week using it here. This time I used white embossing paste through it, then die cut it with a stitched rectangle once dry. To get the Hugs sentiment to stand out more, I die cut it twice; once from silver sparkle cardstock and once from white foam and then adhered the two together.

Head on over to the Inspired By blog and see what the rest of teammates came up with. There's a lot of wonderful inspiration there. I hope you'll play along with us this week!

Supplies:
Dies: (heart) Papertrey Ink; (Painted Hugs, Stitched rectangles) Simon Says Stamp
Cardstock: (white, Pure Poppy, Kraft) Papertrey Ink; (silver sparkle) My Favorite Things
Other: (Textured Rhapsody stencil) Memory Box; (sequins) Pretty Pink Posh; embossing paste, twine, white foam

4 comments:

  1. I love this, Marcie! The texture you added is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textured white background! Really pretty card Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...so many awesome details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the texture that the embossing adds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!