Saturday, January 21, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #40

Today's inspiration for the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge brings a breath of springtime and prettiness to this dull winter! The lovely flower focal point and soft colours inspired me.

I used the Hero Arts Large Lotus flower die on grey cardstock and stamped My Favorite Things Myriad Dot background over top with white pigment ink. I blended soft pink ink on top of the flower and stamped dots, and then die cut it again from a pierced circle die. The sentiment from Everyday Messages was slightly curved and stamped around the edge of the circle. A lighter shade of grey cardstock was used for the card base, with the focal piece adhered using foam tape.

Now it's time to head on over to the Inspired By blog and see what the rest of my teammates came up with. You are sure to be amazed! I hope you'll play along with us this week...can't wait to see what you have created! Happy Saturday.

Supplies:
Stamps: (Myriad Dot background) My Favorite Things; (Everyday Messages) Hero /Arts
Dies: (Large Lotus) Hero Arts; (pierced circle) My Favorite Things
Ink: (Little Piggy) WPlus9; (Smoke, Fog) Simon Says Stamp; (white pigment) Hero Arts
Cardstock: (Smoke, Fog) Simon Says Stamp
Other: (Stickles) Ranger

8 comments:

  1. Creative and beautiful interpretation! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, I love how your soft pink sponging really captures that dreamy/hazy feeling of the photo! Great card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on this weeks inspiration, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gorgeous die and the soft/subtle colors Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty die cut focal point! I love how you inked over the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty take on the inspiration photo, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...the lotus die is fab and perfect for this challenge! Beautiful card for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!