Saturday, January 14, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #39

We're into the lovey dovey season with Valentine's inspiration this week for Inspired by All the Little Things! My husband and I don't really go crazy for this occasion as our wedding anniversary is only a few days later and we save our gifts and mushiness for that. :) That doesn't stop me from creating fun and love-filled cards for Valentine's Day though!


I used the Heart of Gold die from Neat & Tangled for my focal point and paper pieced several glittery, solid and mirrored cardstocks in it. Backing the papers with double-sided adhesive made paper piecing a lot faster and less finicky. The sentiment from Hero Arts was embossed in white.

Thanks for stopping in today. Play along with us at Inspired by All the Little Things! We'd love to see what you come up with.

7 comments:

  1. Love this so much! Love the colors you picked, so bold and graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your die-cut heart looks amazing and what a beautiful arrangement of papers inside it! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bold and beautiful design! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The heart die is so cool and I love the added sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING the glittery silver inlays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Valentine! Love the paper pieced heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool take on the inspiration photo, Marcie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!