Saturday, December 3, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things

As much as I love bright, bold and glittery, or even non-traditional pinks and blues for Christmas cards, there's something about good ol' red and green that makes my heart happy. The inspiration photo for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge had me wanting to create a basic, fun, traditional Christmas card.

I used a die from Kaisercraft for the main panel of my card. It was cut from green cardstock and trimmed down slightly to fit an A2 panel, then adhered to a white card base. I added some sequins and red shimmer paper for sparkle and shine. This took no time at all and is VERY festive. It might win as my holiday card to mass produce this year!

Thanks for stopping in and be sure to check out the other creations from the amazing design team over at the Inspired By blog. Play along with us; I'd love to see what you come up with!


6 comments:

  1. Marcie, the die is awesome! Fab CAS card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this die! Great for mass producing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool die! I have never seen it anywhere. Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great flat design for mailing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Perfect for mass producing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!