Saturday, December 17, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #37

I just want to eat those cookies. Don't you? I hope they're gingerbread; that's my favourite kind of holiday cookie. The colours and glass jar inspired me for my card today.

I used Lawn Fawn's Ready, Set, Snow stamp and die set to create a shaker element for the main focus of my card. Paired with sequins from Little Things from Lucy's Cards, and wintry patterned paper from My Mind's Eye, it's a cute look but still having a touch of natural elegance. There's a few red embossed snowflakes on the patterned paper to draw in the red sequins in the shaker.

Head on over to the Inspired by All the Little Things blog if you haven't already, and check out what the rest of the design team has come up with. We'd love it if you could play along with us!

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT shaker card! Love the snowflakes on the rustic BG! Hope you have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Love this fun snow globe. The colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie - the word "rich" comes to mind when I look at your card, I love the rich deep red, and the multi-coloured sprinkles. Gorgeous card! Thank you for all you do as an amazing design team member :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Marcie! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!