Saturday, December 10, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #36

Saturday means another Inspired by All the Little Things challenge! This week's photo inspiration reminds me of classic Christmas; lots of red and green, and very traditional.

I stamped the Scattered Surface background stamp from My Favorite Things on dark green cardstock for a tone on tone look, then adhered the We Wish You die cut from Memory Box. I paper pieced some patterned paper into the poinsettia flowers, and added lots of sequins and pearls for an elegant look.  Ignore the spot where my glue went crazy and decided to drip right on my finished card. Oh well. :)

Play along with us this week! I can't wait to see what you create based on this pretty inspiration photo. You can link your creation up at the main blog post. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Marcie! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The plaid poinsettia is gorgeous against that dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the plaid poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcie, this is such a genius idea! LOVE the touch of plaid in the poinsettia! Such a striking design overall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh, how pretty this is! Fantastic die and love the plaid flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!