Thursday, December 22, 2016

Cardmaking Year in Review

As I've done in past years, I have a year in review of some of my favourite cards that I created in 2016. I can hardly believe how quickly this year has flown by! We made a lot of wonderful memories within our family these past 12 months, had a few 'personal bests' and bucket list items checked off, and let creativity shine throughout our home.


Here's my favourite family photo from this summer. Aren't we messy? I love it because we are not the 'pose pretty' kind of family, although I do have a few pictures from that day like that. Life is messy, we are silly, we love to have fun and get creative. I think it captures it all.

Favourite crafty moment from 2016?

Meeting this group of amazing women at the Stamping Away retreat in October.


In no particular order, here is a card that I love from each month of 2016.












This year I also started a series called Create Together. I was trying to encourage myself to blog more (because I like it, not because I feel like I have to), and knew if I collaborated with crafty friends I would do so. Fun challenges, no pressure, and encouraging each other to be creative.

http://cardmakinchaos.blogspot.ca/search/label/Create%20Together

Although I tried at first to do it once weekly, that changed by year's end and going forward in 2017 I hope to have a crafty guest every other week or so. If YOU would like to Create Together with me, send me an email (found on the top right under my profile picture). Don't be shy!

I'm looking forward to more cardmaking in 2017. Are you?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my home to yours. Thanks for stopping in. :)

6 comments:

  1. Love your family pic, of course the pic of all of us and your cards are gorgeous as always! Would love to do Create with You! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, Marcie!!! Your family photo is awesome, and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet you in person in October! I think you are such an amazing and incredibly talented person!!! Your cards are beautiful! Thank you for being you and for being such an inspiration to me! Happy Holidays!!! HUGS! PS: I'd love to do another Create Together segment with you----that was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie!!! Love this blog post!! Love to continue to be reminded of our crafty weekend together! It truly was so great to meet everyone and I'm so happy that you were one of my roommates! I'm in awe of all your crafty posts but I also love seeing all of your family pics! I too would love to do a Create Together project with you - looks like so much fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post, Marcie! I love your cards and your fabulous style! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome post! Love that family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful showcase of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!