Monday, October 24, 2016

Stamping Away October 2016

I was lucky enough last weekend to be able to fly to Kansas and spend a few days with some crafty cardmaking friends. This was the first time I've been able to do something like this, and I was beyond excited. I couldn't believe I was actually SEEING in person some of the kindest, most creative women I know. There were a lot of laughs, love, and widespread creativity. 

Although I didn't do much actual cardmaking (since this was my first retreat experience I wasn't sure of what to bring and probably should have taken more), I did 'borrow' many stamps/die cuts to cut out for myself to take home. We also had several projects that our lovely hosts Laurie and Amy designed for us. 



Partially finished rainbow banner. I completed it once I was home and it's hanging in my studio. 

Peel off the vinyl monogram and BOOM! Fantastic mug! 

So many new friends made and memories too. I'm so glad I could go. :)  I'll be back later this week with an actual card or two. My weekend away increased my crafty mojo! 
Have a great day! 

3 comments:

  1. It was really great to meet you in person, Marcie!!! So many laughs and so much fun! What an incredible group of ladies! Still pinching myself that I was lucky enough to participate in such an awesome event! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie if was so much fun wasn't it. I still have lots of finishing to do but I will once I get my energy back up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!