Sunday, October 16, 2016

SFYTT




I'm back today with Reverse Confetti as one of the 'Fetti Friends this month, playing along with the October Sketch For You To Try aka SFYTT.

It's a good one! 
Here's what I came up with...
I used the new Very Merry 6x6 patterned papers, layered snowflakes with the Snowflake Trio and Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts, and heat embossed a sentiment from Christmas Blessings. The sparkly gold paired with kraft paper is a really pretty look! 

Here's a closer look at the new products I used. They are all available now in the Reverse Confetti store. 




Thanks for stopping in today, and don't forget to play along and link up your creation.

1 comment:

  1. Marcie, this is FABulous!! Love your use of the layered snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!