Saturday, October 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti Blog Hop


Today I'm helping the design team celebrate the Reverse Confetti October release with a fun blog hop! All the October release products are now available for purchase. You can find the entire blog list featuring the Confetti Crew at the bottom of this post. 



I have a serious affection for cover plate dies, and this 2 Way Stripes cover panel goes right up there on the list of my favourite ones ever. 

I cut the cover panel from several pieces of cardstock and pieced it all together. The gold glitter cardstock adds a fun touch and draws in the gold embossing on the sentiment from Naughty or Nice



Time to hop around to see all the amazing creations the Confetti Crew has come up with! 




8 comments:

  1. love how you filled in the negative space with the different colors. fantastic and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, I love it! Awesome colors and love the pops of gold glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Marcie! The addition of the gold is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Marcie ! Love the colors combo and that sentiment is so cute !
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the striped cover card panel! Gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of white and those fab colors of stripes! Love it, Marcie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty holiday card, love this idea for the cover die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Love the inlaid strips and the sentiment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!