Saturday, October 29, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #30


We have another fabulous fall themed inspiration for you this week at Inspired by All the Little Things! I took that lovely autumn backdrop and the yummy beverages and combined them onto my creation. 

A bit of creative masking, fussy cutting, and a thin black marker helped me to turn the leaves from the Maple Leaves Journaling card by Neat & Tangled into exactly the corner piece I needed for this card. A fun sentiment and a coffee cup from Caffeinated Cups by Reverse Confetti round out the inspiration. All colouring was done using Copic markers, and the stitched border and sequins really help finish it off. 

I hope you'll play along this week! There are always so many ways to be inspired by these lovely photos each week. You can link up at the main blog and I can't wait to see what you come up with. :) 
Have a great day! 



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with the coffee and leaves! Love the products you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card! So glad to be joining as a guest DT for inspired by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bursts of color in the leaves and cup against the stark white background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!