Saturday, October 15, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #28


It's time for another fantastic Inspired by All the Little Things challenge! I found my inspiration in the textures and fall colours of this gorgeous picture. 

Stamped and die cut flowers from the Flashy Florals set by My Favorite Things are popped up over a die cut circle and a layered background using a cover panel from Simon Says Stamp. The Painted Hugs die was heat embossed multiple times with Liquid Platinum powder for a really cool metallic look, and adhered using foam adhesive. A few enamel dots in coordinating colours finish it off.

Thanks for stopping in today and make sure you pop over the main blog to what the other design team members have come up with. I  hope you'll play along with us this week! 

4 comments:

  1. Marcie, this is such a gorgeous card and especially love the gray on gray textured background! My sympathies on your Blue Jays loss last evening - lol! Have to confess...growing up in Ohio makes me an Indians fan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely, Marcie!! I especially love the shimmery 'hugs', and the deep colours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful, Marcie! I love that background, too! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beyond beautiful. Live the dark card stock with the rich red, blue and greens!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!