Saturday, October 8, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #27


The photo inspiration for today's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge is super fun. The colours stood out to me and the umbrellas reminded me of weather, which in turn led to my card...

I die cut the rainbow from End of the Rainbow by My Favorite Things, and coloured it with Copic markers. The cloud was cut from silver sparkle cardstock. After die cutting the 'thanks' sentiment I coloured it with Copics and stamped the rest in black ink. 

Thanks for stopping in today! Play along with us at the Inspired By blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a great day! 



6 comments:

  1. I love the colours in your rainbow! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly cloud and how you played with the colors in the inspiration photo! Really sweet card, Marcie! It's been a lot of fun being the Guest Designer for this challenge ~ Thanks, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo! Your blue-green rainbow looks fabulous with the glittery cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your silver cloud and how the rainbow relates to umbrellas. Really super card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors in your RAINBOW:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!