Saturday, October 1, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #26

Oh that gorgeous wood sign. The beautiful outdoor backdrop. All the wedding vibes. I love this week's inspiration photo for Inspired by All the Little Things

Here's my take on it: 
I die cut the STUNNING Wildflower Corner die from Memory Box twice and adhered them to each corner on the wood grain patterned paper. The Love sentiment from Hero Arts was cut from foam and cardstock, adhered together, and then glued to the card. The rest of the sentiment was stamped in black on cardstock I coloured with my Copic markers. 

That super pretty corner die is going to be used a lot. I can feel it. 
Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you'll play along with us this week! 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Such a fabulous take on the inspiration photo! I love the corner die and the color added via the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Marcie! I low your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, Marcie! Love your take on this weeks inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the white die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the white die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the looks of that Corner die!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcie, this is such a gorgeous take on the photo! LOVE those corner dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Marcie! Love that die!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!