Saturday, October 22, 2016

Inspired by #29

Autumn is in full force here in Southwestern Ontario and I love it. The colours, sounds and smells are just fabulous.  To quote my favourite redhead, "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."- Anne of Green Gables. 

The photo inspiration for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge is delightfully fall-ish. I used the Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts for the frame around my focal point, which is the Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Confetti Cuts, cut from gold foil paper. That foil paper doesn't photograph well and looks slightly green...no matter what I tried I couldn't fix it. Oh well. As always, it's realllllly pretty IRL. 

Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you will play along with us this week at Inspired By. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a great day! 



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS design! Anne was right...October is an awesome month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Card Marcy! Love the gold wording.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Card Marcy! Love the gold wording.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Marcie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!! Love the sentiment against the lovely backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gold words Marcie the perfect take on the autumn inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!