Thursday, October 20, 2016

'Fetti Friend



I'm back with my final post as the October 'Fetti Friend for Reverse Confetti. The new release that I worked with (now available in the shop) is amazing and it's going to get quite a workout this holiday season. 

I pulled out some older product to mix with the new Lacy Scallop Circles Confetti Cuts. 

After die cutting the medium Lacy Scallop Circle I stamped the sentiment using my MISTI first with a dark blue ink, then again with Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder over top. Using a very light touch, I gently blended some light blue ink over the sentiment. I backed the Lacy Scallop Circle die with some gold sparkle paper and discovered the biggest Wreaths Confetti Cuts fits PERFECTLY behind it. Patterned paper, gold thread, a button, and the focal piece popped up with foam adhesive finish it off.





Thanks so much to Reverse Confetti for having me this month. I've enjoyed working with you and your amazing product! Have a great day everyone. :) 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Marcie!!!!!! We have loved having you as a Fetti Friend this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!