Friday, September 16, 2016

Sparkly stars

Now that the kids are back to school and I've made myself a nice little 'stay at home' mom schedule, I'm back to making cards more regularly and I feel like my sanity has returned because of it. :) It's just so relaxing and fun. Right? I hope you enjoy it too! 


Some ink blending and splatters give the white card base some extra pizazz. I used CAS-ual Fridays Stars Fri-Dies with sparkly paper for the focal point, and a sentiment from Twinkle


I used CAS(E) this Sketch #190 for my inspiration, and also played along with Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge which was to keep it clean and simple

Have a great day! 


5 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS! Love the colors and your sentiment. So glad to have found you through Simon Says Stamp's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars is right! What a fantastic card! I love the splattered background and those shimmery stars. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on the sketch, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Marcie! I'm not generally a CAS lover but I absolutely love this :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inking, love the stars, and love how your photograph makes everything pop! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!