Monday, September 12, 2016

September Waffle Flower Crafts challenge

We have a super fun inspiration photo for you this month at the Waffle Flower challenge and it makes me want to celebrate birthdays! Throw some confetti in the air and let's party! 



I created a fun background using the colours shown in the inspiration photo and a few different Waffle Flower sets. After trimming the card so it was a bit narrower than regular A2 size, I stamped the balloon strings and die cut the colourful balloons to pop up using foam tape. The 'magical' part of the sentiment was die cut and heat embossed using sparkly silver powder.

All the Waffle Flower supplies I used can be found in the store. Check out the new release while you're there. It's AMAZING! 

You have until the 25th of September to play along with us. I hope you'll join in. You don't need to use Waffle Flower products to play along, but if you do there is a prize to be won. :) Link up your creation here.  Check out what the rest of my teammates came up with this month. This is our last month creating for the challenge, so I hope you have enjoyed our creations this past year. Have a great Monday! 

Supplies:
Balloon Messages stamp set 
Balloon Messages die 
Bowtiful stamp set 
Doily Circle stamp set
Daydreaming ink
Happy Go Lucky ink
Magical stamp set
 Magical word die


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!