Saturday, September 24, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #25

Saturday means Inspired by All the Little Things! Once you're done here, head on over the challenge blog to see what the other fabulous designers have come up with using this pretty photo inspiration. 


I wanted a big, bold floral image to take up most of my card and went from there. 

I stamped and embossed the Jumbo Poppy from Stampendous (now retired) in white, then watercoloured using my Peerless watercolours. The 'thanks' die cut from MFT was cut twice from gold and dark brown cardstock and adhered together slightly offset. A stamped border underneath highlights the sentiment. 

I hope you'll play along with us this week. I LOVE seeing your creations! Have a great day. 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Marcie! I love your perfect take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh this flower is so pretty!!! Love the water colors and die cut word..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this huge watercolored floral! Your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS, Marcie! Love your watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!