Saturday, September 3, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #22

Welcome back to the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge! We had a hiatus for summer vacation and are now back on Saturdays with some amazing inspiration for you. If you need a refresher on how to play along, you can find the rules here

Isn't this inspiration gorgeous?! I love the saturated colours and brought that into my own creation. 

I started by watercolouring a bright blue background using Gansai Tambi paint on white watercolour cardstock, then set it aside to dry. The English Rose Bouquet die was cut, then watercoloured using Zig Clean Color markers. After adding some dark paint splatters to the background, I popped the flowers up using foam adhesive and added a die cut and embossed sentiment. Glossy Accents were added to the 'because' for a fun look. 

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you'll play along with us this week at Inspired by All the Little Things.  Have a great day! 


6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous, Marcie! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, This card is gorgeous! Love how you painted the flowers and added that great blue in the background! Yes, this inspiration this week so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Marcie! This is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally floored! Amazing take on that gorgeous inspiration. And now I need the Because set you used. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love how you colored those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Marcie! Love the watercolor background you created for your beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!