Saturday, September 10, 2016

Inspired By #23

Today's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge brings to mind a funky and functional office that I would LOVE to work from. All that natural light and that striped wall? Cool! 


I created a back to school card for my daughter using the inspiration. She opened up her lunch pail on the first day of school to find it and told me that night that it made her smile. :) 


That sweet kitty from the Back To School set by Simon Say Stamp is just too cute. I stamped, coloured, and fussy cut it out then popped it up with foam adhesive on my scalloped circle. The sentiment from the same set was stamped in Island Blue ink. A few enamel dots were added to the card base that I painted some black watercolour stripes on. 

Thanks for stopping in today! Check out the challenge rules here and play along with us. I can't wait to see what you create. Have a great Saturday. 

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Marcie! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so much fun! Love those black strips and that cat is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love your fun take on this weeks inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your wee kitty with glasses and a book!! The black stripes are a fabulous backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marci, love your card! I need a to get a wide brush so I can do that too! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...this is one super cute card and take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!