Friday, September 30, 2016

Bright and bold Thanks

Popping in quickly to share a card I made for The Card Concept. I think it falls into the clean and graphic category- clean lines, easily communicated sentiment, etc. 

 I was inspired by the citrus colours, round shapes and overall graphic feel to the photo and tried to incorporate all that into my creation. A circle die cut and cover plate from My Favorite Things, and a super fun alphabet from Lawn Fawn make up the bulk of the card. The sentiment was covered in Glossy Accents and a few sequins here and there add some sparkle and bling. :)


Thanks for stopping in and have a great day! 


2 comments:

  1. I love your use of small and large circles. So effective, and such a great take on the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the die cuts here! Very pop art!! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!