Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Late for an Important Date

On Facebook the other day I joked that I should start a challenge blog that allows you to link up alllllll the cards you have made but didn't post in time to actually play along WITH the challenge. Ha! 
So many of you agreed! :) 


I thought I'd show you a few of the ones I've made recently that didn't get posted in time to play along...but why not share them anyway?! 

This one was for a unicorn challenge at Curtain Call. I thought it turned out so cute. :) 

Darn sketch challenge with only one week to enter! CAS(E) this Sketch always has some creative sketches to play along with...if you remember to link up in time. :) 

And finally super cute patterned kites for the Lawnscaping Challenge #135: Patterned Palooza and...gasp!! I'm not late for this one! Yay!! It's a miracle. :)


Thanks for stopping in today! Do you have any cards you've made but didn't post in time for a challenge? Blog about them and share your link in the comments. I'd love to feel like I'm not the only one! :) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you're sharing cards that you made but were too late to post them for a challenge! I think all crafters have had that happen before! I love the patterned papers you chose for the kites! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!