Wednesday, August 24, 2016

FUN

I love a sentiment stamp that makes me chuckle. Cardmaking is fun, sending out cards to friends are fun, and creating with fun product is fun too, right? It's all about FUN this week for the CASology Week 212 challenge and I'm playing along. 


I shared this card awhile ago on Instagram but haven't blogged it yet...I figured I should link it up since it seems to fit the fun/funny theme perfectly. :) After blending some pretty dye inks from Simon Says Stamp on the white card base, I stamped the wine glasses and sentiment over top. Easy peasy! 

Thanks for stopping in today. I know things have been slow around here but kids are back in school soon and the Inspired By challenge will be starting back up so I'll be here more often.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's hilarious Marcie!!! Adore the balance your trio of glasses creates too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAsology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie, this definitely made me chuckle! I love the fun design, the fun colors, and the fun sentiment...it's definitely all about FUN! Thanks for joining in the FUN at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!