Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Create Together with Veronica Zalis


My Create Together guest this week is a sweet, funny friend who any day now is expecting a bundle of joy! You can check out my last collaboration with Veronica Zalis from So Many Stamps, So Little Time here.  With her due date creeping closer, we decided to use baby cards as our theme for creating. 



I made a similar pair of cards for both a boy and girl baby using some product from My Favorite Things, and cute stickers from Echo Park. The Jumbo Dot Cover-Up was die cut from white cardstock and layered over patterned paper from my stash. The Stitched Mini Scalloped Circle highlights the sentiment from Essential Sentiments and the whale sticker. A few silver sequins finish it off. 

Thanks so much to Veronica for creating with me this week! Let's all send her lots of love and happy wishes for when baby gets here. :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!