Thursday, August 11, 2016

Celebrating Concord & 9th!

Nothing is better than a birthday bash, and since Concord & 9th just celebrated their first one I thought I'd pull out a few of my favourites and play along with their celebrations!

I made some fun friendship cards in two completely different styles. 
First up is a bright and bold, retro themed card using Love You Mean It for my background. I stamped various elements in black, then coloured it all in with my Copic markers. The white embossed sentiment is from Crazy Awesome. Everything is adhered with foam tape for dimension. 

Next up is a pretty watercoloured creation using the flower from You Are Enough. I stamped it lightly in Antique Linen Distress ink to give me a reference so I could watercolour slightly outside the lines of it in kind of a messy fashion. I went back and stamped the outline again over top in dye ink once the watercolours were dry. A few paint splatters and that super fun Friend Like You die finishes it off. 

Happy birthday Concord & 9th! Thanks for stopping in today! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the creative way you used and colored the images in Love you. Mean it. And your second card is fabulous, too! Love the colors, watercolor, splats...everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!