Monday, August 15, 2016

August Waffle Flower Crafts challenge


Welcome back for another Monday of the Waffle Flower Crafts challenge team sharing some fun creations! The challenge runs until the 25th of each month so you have lots of time to play along. Join us by linking your creation up here! We can't wait to see it. 

When I first saw the August inspiration it brought to mind washed out watercolours and jars of flowers. I loved the vases along the mantel and knew I could do something with that. :) 



After painting a soft watercoloured background for my card base, I stamped my sentiment from Lacy Flower stamp set. On a separate piece of watercolour paper I stamped the flower from Leafy stamp set, the the jar from Good Stuff, and watercoloured both using Distress Inks then fussy cut them out. The jar is popped up with foam adhesive and a few sequins finish it off. 

Head on over to see the rest of the team's fabulous creations this week and don't forget to play along with us! You have until August 25th. 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!