Monday, July 11, 2016

Waffle Flower Crafts July Challenge

I'm sharing my card for today's design team inspiration for the bright and fun July Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge! This month we are channelling summertime fun and relaxation. :) 

Those colours are right up my alley and I couldn't wait to put them to work. 

I stamped the pineapples repeatedly and one heart from the Willy & Friends stamp set and coloured them in with Copic markers. After die-cutting the Awesome sentiment from white cardstock, I coloured it in an ombre fashion with Copics and adhered it to the green cardstock rectangle. The teeny "you're" comes from the Tiger & Lily stamp set and I cut apart the stamp so I could use that little piece. Don't be afraid to trim your stamps if it suits your needs! It sounds scary but you can do it. :) After popping up the sentiment panel with foam adhesive, the entire piece was glued to a bright blue card base. 

Check out the rest of the design team creations over at the Waffle Flower Crafts blog. They are amazing! You have lots of time to play in this month's challenge (until July 25th) so link up your creation here. I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!