Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sherbert Rainbow

I loooove a fun, colourful challenge to play along in and Virginia's View Challenge #22 is just that. You should check out the link ups there...so much gorgeous, rainbow-y inspiration. It's so cheerful. 


My inks were begging me to pull them out and blend them into a sherbet rainbow so I happily obliged them. 


After blending my colours onto watercolour cardstock I stamped the map image on top. I probably should have waited until the inks were fully dry before doing this, as the ink bled a bit but I was impatient. A white embossed sentiment on black cardstock stands out so nicely against my colourful background. After adhering it to a card base, I added some clear Stickles glitter to the bottom edge. So pretty! 

Thanks for stopping in today. Summer blogging will be a bit slow around here but I do have some fun Create Together guests lined up for July and August so check in for those! :) 

Supplies:
Stamps: Origami Map (Neat & Tangled)
Ink: Hot Mama, Sunkist, Lemon Chiffon, Surf Blue, Mint Candy (Simon Says Stamp) 

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, Marcie! The world map and background really compliments each other! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All about Colors” Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!