Thursday, June 2, 2016

Petal power

I'm back today with a colourful floral card that was quick to create! 


Papertrey Ink's Peonies on Parade panels (say that three times fast!) make CAS designs a breeze. All the work is done for you in the pre-printed design. Just add watercolor or colour with your medium of choice, add a sentiment, and BAM! Done. My Zig Clean Color markers did the hard part for me and I couldn't resist using the most colourful ones that I owned. Bright and bold or go home. :) I heat embossed the sentiment in black once the panel was fully dry. 

I'm linking up to two fun challenges this week. 
Addicted to CAS has the code word PETALS this week, and I hope it's clear where my petals are. :) 


CASology is celebrating their 200th challenge. Congratulations to them! 


Thanks to everyone for stopping in. Have a wonderful Thursday. I'm off to water my flowers because my flowery card has reminded me I need to do that desperately. I am NO green thumb. 


5 comments:

  1. I read the first line of your post and saw your card and figured that you must have done a bunch of masking and how could that be quick? Brilliant idea to use a panel -- I really liked this set but didn't get it. I should maybe order some of these panels instead....
    Anyway, your card is gorgeous, Marcie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Such bright and fantastic card! All those blooms are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your card at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright, bold and colorful. Sure to brighten anyone's day. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology for our 200th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcie love those vibrant flowers, just beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology for our 200th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are so striking, beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!