Saturday, June 25, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #21

Today's inspiration for the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge brings to mind a relaxing vacation where I can sip champagne in the sunshine with my sweetie, while looking at the sunny seas. :) 
Makes me smile just thinking about it! 


I thought the "Today is a good day to smile" sentiment from the latest Simon Says Stamp release suited the picture above perfectly. The pretty bouquet on the table made me want to stamp my own flowers. :) 


I layered the flowers and leaves from Blooming Day in multiple inks and stamped the sentiment over top. A little bit of Diamond Stickles, a few sequins, and a cross-stitched die cut finish off the main panel. It's all adhered with foam adhesive to a patterned paper card base. 

That's all for today! I hope you'll play along with us this week. Rules for the challenge can be found here. Just a heads up that this challenge will be closed for July and August to let all of you and us enjoy our summer vacations, but we'll happily be back in September! 
Have a great day! 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Marcie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, Love the layout of your pretty card. I always love pink polka dots no matter what. Nice flowers stamps too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!