Saturday, June 18, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #20

Saturday means another Inspired by All the Little Things challenge and this one has me saying, "Say Cheese!" Seriously though. Why do people say that when they're taking a picture? That's just weird. 

Today's inspiration made me immediately think of Papertrey Ink's Shutterbug Special stamp set which I do NOT own, but borrowed from my mom (thanks mom!).  

I stamped the camera using my MISTI, and again with another darker colour of ink around the edges. I added Glossy Accents to a few parts of the image, and some Wink of Stella around all the white areas for some sparkle. Once it was all dry, I die cut it with a stitched rectangle frame and stamped my sentiment. Since the image takes up a lot of room on the panel I felt no other accents were needed. Sigh. *Puts the sequins away.*

Join us by creating your own card based off the inspiration photo, and linking it up HERE. Head on over to see what the rest of the team came up with! Have a great day. 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I bet the shimmer on this is awesome in real life!! I love that you were brave enough to put the sequins away... great card, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the little details you added to give it some sparkle without sequins. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper! Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the subtle shading on your camera's edges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!