Saturday, June 11, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #19

It's time for another Inspired by All the Little Things challenge! 


Gorgeous!! I pulled out my watercolours and worked on an "outside the lines" approach. 

I heat embossed the Beautiful Bouquets: Ranunculus image and used the ever-helpful MISTI to help me with it. I find black embossing powders to be so messy and don't always yield the results I want so I went another route.  Using the MISTI, I stamped the image with my favourite black ink, then again with Versamark and clear embossed it. VERY easy with that fab tool. Zig Clean Color markers were using for the watercolouring. The scripty font in Hand Lettered Thanks worked perfectly for my sentiment. 

Next time I'm going to try even MESSIER watercolouring. Basically that's me just saying I'm a lazy painter and don't want to stay in the lines. :) Check out what the rest of the design team created and play along with us this week! Can't wait to see what you link up. 

7 comments:

  1. Love the loose watercoloring, this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! The loose is not TOO loose:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty, Marcie! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmm. Pretty! I used this gorgeous stamp last week! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!