Saturday, June 4, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #18


I knew instantly the direction I wanted to go with my card for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge. The colours in that bouquet are amazing and the Floral Fusion Cover-Up die from My Favorite Things is perfect for piecing in all those bright and bold colours. 


I cranked that Cover-Up die through my Big Shot repeatedly with various colours of cardstock, then pieced it all back together. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and that cute little heart is Simon Says Stamp. I love how bright the white cardstock looks against the colourful background. 

Happy Saturday! Be sure to check out the rest of the design team and their amazing creations and play along with us! I can't wait to see what you create. 

8 comments:

  1. The detail you have in your card is awesome, Marcie! Love these bright colors!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Marcie! Love the bright & cheery design! Wonderful take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This couldn't be more perfect Marcie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cover up and the great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the inspiration photo, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marcie, sorry I'm late this week visiting you. Your card is so bright and lively! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!