Thursday, June 23, 2016

Camp Create in the (Tasty) Tropics

I've had my Flashy Florals card kit from My Favorite Things set aside for some time now waaaaiiiiiiting for me to get a chance to play with it. So glad I finally found some time! 


I inked up the big background stamp in an ombre fashion using the inks included in the kit. I did some messy inking around the edges too. All the flowers and leaves were stamped and die cut using the supplies included in the kit. Using double-sided adhesive sheets I die cut, then added WOW glitter to my sentiment. A few sequins finish it off. 


I created my fun card with the current Curtain Call challenge- Tasty Tropics in mind. The ink colours in the Flashy Florals kit suited this challenge perfectly!

I participated in Camp Create with My Favorite Things as well; you can't have a challenge highlighting glitter and not expect me to play along! :) 
Thanks for stopping in today, and have a GREAT day. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty. The layered flower is so pretty... cool background! Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the colours and adore that sentiment in the purple. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!