Monday, May 9, 2016

Waffle Flower Crafts May challenge

The May photo inspiration for the Waffle Flower Challenge is just SO pretty. I love the colour combination and am pretty sure I need a gorgeous chair like that in my house! 


I worked with the colours shown.  That sweet little bucket of umbrellas in the bottom corner caught my eye, and I knew I wanted to create a shower card because of it. 


I stamped all my pieces from the Shower stamp set, and heat embossed the sentiment over top in Antique Gold. I die cut one of the flowers from the Lacy Flower Mats die set several times, cut them in half, and covered them in glitter. I adhered them to the top of the panel, popping up one with foam tape. The whole thing is adhered to a kraft card base. 

Are you going to play along this month? I hope so! You can get all the details about how to play in our challenges at the main blog. Thanks for stopping in today and have a good one! 

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to use the flowers as clouds, your a genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. turned out soooo lovely and beautiful :) Love your clouds full of love, Marcie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!