Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My Sunshine- Work it Wednesday

I'm popping in quickly today to share a card I made for CAS(E) this Sketch 173. I love the cluster of the geometric shapes and used my own version of them instead of sticking with triangles as shown. 



This turned out so cheerful! The patterned paper makes it look more involved than it really is. Since Simon Says Stamp is hosting their Work It Wednesday today, and the theme this month is SUNSHINE, I figured substituting a sun-ray for the triangles worked perfectly. :)  

Thanks so much for stopping in today! It is already hot and steamy outside (we seemed to have skipped springtime completely!) and I'm glad both these challenges worked together to celebrate this great weather. 

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Marcie! I love your super pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!