Saturday, May 28, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #17


Happy Saturday to you all! Welcome back for another gorgeous inspiration for the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge. This week's picture conjured up get well wishes. I used that theme and the approximate colours of the picture for my starting point. 


Using Zig Clean Color markers and the Peonies on Parade Watercolor paper from Papertrey Ink, I watercoloured my flowers and once dry added a few splatters of green ink. A bold sentiment from WPlus9 and curved die cut bottom edge finish it off.  I made a few more of these to keep in my stash; always helpful when you need to pop a quick get well message into the mail! 

Check out the rest of the team's fabulous creations, and play along with us! Have a great day! 

7 comments:

  1. Perfectly perfect in every way.....love the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Marcie! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcie gorgeous colouring of these flowers, such a beautiful get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Marcie! Love the curved stitched boarded and your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect get well card! Love the flowers and layout of the card. I must get a curved die like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, love your design and little speckles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!