Saturday, May 7, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #14


I love the inspiration photo for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge. I had blue skies, puffy clouds and pops of red come to mind and used Avery Elle's Be A Unicorn set to get the look I wanted. 


My daughter has claimed this card for her own and asked that I die cut her "one million" unicorns. Ummmm, ok. Maybe I'll teach her how to do that herself. :) Things to note about this card- lots of layers are popped up with foam tape, the sentiment was stamped in black and heat embossed with clear powder, and the colouring was done with Copics. 

I hope you'll join us this week! Link up your creation using the inspiration picture over at the main blog

Supplies used:
Be a Unicorn- Avery Elle
Stitched Cloud Edges- My Favorite Things
Myriad Dots BG- My Favorite Things
Clear sequins- Pretty Pink Posh

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Love all those clouds and the cute unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo, Marcie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the unicorn and puffy clouds Marcie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! I love all the puffy cloud layers and the polka dot sky. Just perfect with the cutie unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable. I love Avery Elle stamps. All those clouds are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable, Marcie! Love the puffy clouds and darling unicorn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!