Sunday, May 15, 2016

Curtain Call- Birdhouses

I'm thrilled to be the guest designer this week for Curtain Call challenge!  


Isn't that just divine? Our yard is full of birdhouses, and I'm always on the hunt for more.  The gorgeous florals and the scalloped edges were the starting point for my card. 

I used the Color Pop Florals kit by Papertrey Ink and my favourite dye inks for my floral background. After stencilling and stamping the flowers, I used a Copic marker to colour in around them. Some polka dot patterned paper and a fabulous sentiment from Simon Says Stamp bring in more of the inspiration photo. I finished it off with a scalloped frame and some clear sequins. 

Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you'll head on over to the Curtain Call challenge blog to see the rest of the amazing creations by the design team. Play along with us by linking your creation up over there!
Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Marcie. Those blooms are so pretty and I love the blue background... the scallop edge looks wonderful. Congrats on being the guest designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the inspiration photo. Love the flowers! Congrats on being a GD :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love your take on the inspiration photo! Thanks so much for being our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on guest designing for Curtain Call this week, Marcie! I love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!