Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge

wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome back to another Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! This week the challenge is ANYTHING GOES and we are showcasing products from Stampendous. You don't have to use their products to play along, but it would be great if you did. As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to their store

50dollar_voucher_600px
I am SO thrilled to be joining the fun in the designer spotlight for April.  This is my last week in the spotlight, and I would like to thank Simon Says Stamp and the Wednesday challenge team for having me! I've had loads of fun and love designing with all these fun products. 

wed-designerspotlight-header

Oh my goodness, I just LOVE this PenPattern Blooms stamp by Stampendous. I stamped it in black ink on white cardstock, then used Copic markers to colour in bits and pieces of it. The larger of the two banners from Sketchy Banners was cut with black cardstock and the "thanks" die in silver glitter paper. A few silver sequins finish it off and the whole panel was glued to a black card base. 

Thanks so much for stopping in today! Happy cardmaking. :) 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


Simon Says Stamp

10 comments:

  1. I love how you rock with this stamp!! The soft coloring and use of glitter sentiment are awesome, Marcie! I can't believe that this is your last week in the Designer Spotlight...you did it PROUD!! So happy that you got your well-deserved spotlight! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stamp, Marcie - this could be used in so many ways! Love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stamp, Marcie - this could be used in so many ways! Love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Marcie - a super design with the super image with such pretty colours!! It's lovely to have you with us this month!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love the beautiful background on your card, Marcie! Gorgeous colouring. You rocked the background stamp. Love it!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Marcie, I love the choice of colours, so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Marcie, I love the choice of colours, so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Marcie! I love the glittery thanks :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh this is so pretty Marcie! I love the colours and design of this, I think I will have to get me that stamp too, absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks so much for being in the spotlight, it has really been a pleasure to have you along with us and I have enjoyed our email chats :-D

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great design! Just like a fun adult coloring book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!