Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

wed-newchallenge-header
Welcome back to another Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! This week the challenge is MAKE IT GIRLIE and we are showcasing products from Hero Arts. There are so many fabulous Hero Arts products that are perfect for this challenge; it was hard to know where to begin! You don't have to use their products to play along, but it would be great if you did. As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to their store.

50dollar_voucher_600px
I am SO thrilled to be joining the fun in the designer spotlight for April.  The "make it girlie" theme to me is pretty wide open; for our household, girlie is quite often Rey from Star Wars or Wonder Woman. Since I decided to take it in a Mother's Day direction though, I went with floral and pretty...something my mom would like! 

wed-designerspotlight-header


I stamped the Floral Bold Prints 6x6 cling stamp in Unicorn White pigment ink on the green card base, then again slightly offset in Green Hills die ink. For the floral cluster I stamped Let Love Grow and Spring Hello clear stamp sets in Bubble Gum, Tide Pool and Passion Flower die inks. The sentiment is from the Happy Stamp & Cut clear set. I popped the panel up with foam adhesive and added a few pretty sequins. 

Thank you so much for stopping in today! I'll see you soon. :) Happy card making. 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Marcie! I especially love your card background! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Marcie! I especially love your card background! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Marcie, a lovely background design with beautiful pretty flowers!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stamping and I love the bright colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Marcie! Love you you did the background :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty floral clusters! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!