Saturday, April 2, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #9

I am very excited to be joining the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge team for the next term! Join us every Saturday for fabulous inspiration. You have until Thursday at 11:55 p.m. PST each week to link up at the main post and we hope you'll play along! 



I adored the messy watercolour look and the bold, vibrant florals and got busy creating! 


After stamping and heat embossing the flowers and stems on watercolour paper, I used a combination of Zig Clean Color markers and dye inks for watercolouring them. A few flicks on ink here and there add to the messy look. A big, bold sentiment in sparkly black paper complimented the panel perfectly. 

Supplies Used: 
Sketched Blooms (My Favorite Things)
Color Pop Florals (Papertrey Ink)
Summer Garden (Simon Says Stamp)
Hand Lettered Thanks (Wplus9)

Head on over to the challenge blog to see how my wonderful team mates were inspired by this picture and then go pull out your supplies and get crafty! Have a great day. 




10 comments:

  1. Perfect, love that precisely messy watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the free feel of your watercolouring!! This is stunning, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly how I pictured my first attempt at my card for this challenge....but yours looks absolutely amazing compared to mine, which has now found his home in the trash bin. Honestly this is stunning! Thrilled to be featured this week with such amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so perfect, Marcie! I love it!
    I'm excited to be on this design team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Others have said and I'll say it too. This is what I was going for! Your card is so beautiful. You really nailed the inspiration pic. Gorgeous my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed it Marcie! My attempts at the "messy look" were big Fails:(.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Marcie! You really did nail this weeks inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great interpretation of the image! I love the loose watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marcie! I love the way you watercolored the flowers not staying inside the lines - it gives a soft loose feel that makes this so fun! So happy to be on this team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning and fabulous inspiration for my card, thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!