Saturday, April 30, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #13

Blue butterflies...such a pretty inspiration picture this week for the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge. This week's picture reminds me of my very first tattoo- a butterfly in shades of blue and green. Love! And yes...I said FIRST tattoo. I have several. :) 


After sponging Tumbled Glass Distress ink across the white cardstock panel, I stamped the butterflies from the Elegant Butterflies set by Clearly Besotted in Blue Violet ink. The stamped part of the sentiment was stamped with Island Blue ink and the "prayers" die cut was cut from the same colour of cardstock. Gold ink splatters and a few sequins bring in the gold from the inspiration picture. 

Thanks for joining me today! Pop on over the main Inspired By blog and see all the fabulous creations from the rest of the team, and who our guest designer is this week! 

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Marcie! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. The hint of blended tumbled glass and the gold splatter and sequins really adds the perfect touch to your card, while keeping the purple butterflies the star of the show! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation~I love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Marcie! Love your take on this weeks inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love butterflies on a sympathy card. The butterflies look so nice around the die cut word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gasp!! this is a show stopper!! I just love everything about this beautiful card!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!