Saturday, April 23, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #12

Happy Saturday! I'm back with another fantastic inspiration photo from the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge. It's finally starting to warm up and act like spring around here in Ontario and so springtime creations have been on my mind. 


The Spring Woods stamp set and the coordinating die cuts from Papertrey Ink jumped out at me when I saw the inspiration photo. I did the die-cutting first, then stamped all the coordinating bits and pieces to create the branches. 


I kept it soft and sweet, adding a touch of Stickles to the flower centres and heat embossing the sentiment in Antique Gold.  Of course, I had to stamp and use the robin bird on my card...having a daughter named Robin this made it mandatory. :) 

Now it's time to head over to the main challenge blog if you haven't already been there and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the design team and to see who the guest designer is this week. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping in! 

11 comments:

  1. Love it and after seeing this gorgeousness - I really need to get this stamp set out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the addition of the bird too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie, I just love the colors of ink you chose for you bird and flowers. So Pretty!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Marcie! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcie your flowers and design are so pretty and I love seeing how you were inspired by the photo this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the branches/flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love everything about this card, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Marcie, I love love LOVE this! The colors in the flowers and the bird are just so soft and smooth! This looks amazing!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!