Saturday, April 16, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #11

The inspiration photo for Inspired by All the Little Things this week brings sweet, sparkly birthdays to mind. I think I would like a cupcake like that for my next birthday. :) 


Shaker cards are always fun for birthdays! I used Party Wishes from Stampin' Up and stamped the cake and candles first, adding silver heat embossing over top for the sentiment. Then came the sequins...loads of them. :) Seriously, shake it baby! 

Head on over the main challenge blog to see the rest of the fantastic creations by the design team and to see who our guest designer is this week. Thanks for stopping in! 

7 comments:

  1. Just say yes to pink + shaker + cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, Yup, your card is happy and festive and perfect for the recipient to shake! Love all the pink and the silver sequins.
    Kim, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Marcie! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcie, I love that you made the entire card a shaker!! Wonderful bling, too - great card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet shaker! Love your sweet take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this sweet card and all the great contents in the shaker!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!