Saturday, April 9, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #10


This week's inspiration for Inspired by All the Little Things #10 is a big ol' bowl of sweetness. Yum! 


I stamped and die cut the jar from Waffle Flower's Good Stuff stamp set and using the masking technique, stamped the inside repeatedly with a cherry from Simon Says Stamp's Adult Beverages. The vellum shaker panel was fun to make using MFT's Peekaboo Circle Window. Since there is no foam to give it dimension the sequins more or less stay in place. It's kind of a neat effect!  It seemed really plain still, so I added a Lacy Flower die, some washi tape, and a button with twine. I'm happy with the end result. :) 

You can join in on the fun too! Use the inspiration picture as your guide and link your creation up on the main post. You have until Thursday April 14th at 11:55pm (PST) to play along. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Now head on over and see what my teammates made!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the cluster on the right and the shaker piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love your sweet take on this weeks inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you incorporated the bowl-ful of berries! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your vellum shaker. Soft as nd subtle:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your vellum shaker. Soft as nd subtle:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable shaker card! I really love the use of vellum. Beautiful take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun! Love that berry grouping, and your woodgrain background is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect take on the inspiration photo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!