Thursday, April 21, 2016

CTS #169

My creativity has been given a boost by the ladies that were at the cardmaking class I taught at the local library last night. We had fun making two cards, and it's always great to see new enthusiasm for this fun hobby. I came away inspired and was up early creating! 


CAS(E) this Sketch #169 was my inspiration for this card. I started with sponging ink through a stencil on the card base then I KNEW I had a half-finished piece from loooooong ago in my scrap bucket just WAITING to be used on a card finally.  After much digging, I found it! I think it was back in the autumn that I stamped, coloured, and cut out Gardenia Blooms Journaling Card stamp from Neat & Tangled. I'm glad I could finally use it. I stamped a sentiment from Papertrey Ink in the centre and adhered it to the card with foam adhesive. 


Thanks for stopping in today! Have a good one! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous, Marcie! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you knew you had this in your stash and was able to put it to good use! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when scraps are turned into awesomeness! Your card is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!