Friday, April 15, 2016

Create Together with Veronica Zalis


I'm happily getting inky with Veronica Zalis from So Many Stamps, So Little Time. Veronica has a big crafty resume, her creations ooze elegance, AND I'm happy to call her a friend.  I just adore this sweet card of hers, and this one made me smile the minute I saw it. My most recent favourite though? This lovely floral creation that I think really shows off Veronica's signature style. 

We are thinking SPRING this week for our creations. As I say that the sun is already shining and it's going to be a gorgeous weekend. I can't wait to get out and enjoy that sunshine! 

I used the Color Pop Florals kit from Papertrey Ink for my card. This kit is fun and as versatile as you want it to be. It will be great for those times when I'm low on inspiration and just need some quick and easy cardmaking. I die cut the pre-printed flower and leaf pieces and adhered them, along with the sentiment. Some Stickles and sequins give it my required sparkle. :) The Fine Linen coloured panel was trimmed down and adhered to a white card base. 

Thank you so much Veronica for creating with me today! Crafty friends are the best. Pop on over to her blog and see the gorgeous springtime creation she came up with. 
If you'd like to "create together" virtually just let me know. I love getting to know crafty people and working with them. :) Don't be shy.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the blooms and the sentiment die, they are on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!